Device tree BSP

Stephen Neuendorffer stephen.neuendorffer at xilinx.com
Mon Jul 6 06:43:47 EST 2009

My (limited) understanding from reading other posts is that there is already a GPIO subsystem for handling such misc-GPIO things.
To me the cost of gates for multiple GPIO cores is small compared to the system cost of having
a separate OF binding.  IMHO, this should be exposed the way any other GPIO with such capabilities
is on any other OF/device-tree enabled system.

Steve