[0/4] Input file and srcpos rework (resend)

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Mon Feb 9 13:54:46 EST 2009

More clearing of my backlog of dtc patches.  This is a rebased series
of patches I sent out several months back to clean up the handling of
source files and positions.  This is a bit less trivial than the other
patches I've been resending recently, though it's far from rocket
science.

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson