[RFC,PATCH 0/2] little-endian support in drivers/of

Jeremy Kerr jeremy.kerr at canonical.com
Mon Dec 14 14:37:13 EST 2009

Hi all,

As I've been looking at device tree support on ARM, I'd like to get the
common drivers/of code endian-safe. The following two patches are an
initial attempt to add endian conversion to the sites where we access
property values.

I've only compile-tested this so far; in particular the spi, mdio and
i2c files have had only a basic check.

Of course, comments are most welcome.

Cheers,

Jeremy

---
Jeremy Kerr (2):
      of: use __be32 for cell value accessors
      of: assume big-endian properties, adding conversions where necessary