[0/4] Input file and srcpos rework (resend again)

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Tue Dec 8 14:19:24 EST 2009

Thought I'd throw this patch series out there again.  It never got
merge on the previous occasions I posted it because it conflicts with
jdl's language enhancement patches.

But the language extension stuff seems to have fallen by the wayside
for the time being, and in any case it shouldn't be that hard to
update the langauge stuff on top of these cleanups.

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson