The new DTS language enhancements

Jon Loeliger jdl at freescale.com
Fri Oct 3 02:23:11 EST 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 00:36 +1000, David Gibson wrote:
>  Although, the one bit I did
> post - the integer expressions support - was met with deafening
> silence, which is a bit frustrating.

On the contrary, by the time you had posted your patch,
I had a complete run-time evaluation environment running
in my development tree and it seemed a dramatic step backwards
to apply your patch and then work around it.

In fact, I did take the portion of your patch that was
very relevant and applied it.  It was the complete basis
for the beginnings of testing expression functionality.

Very useful, as it turned out.

jdl