[0/5] dtc: srcpos, input handling cleanups

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Fri Oct 3 00:04:27 EST 2008

While working on the expression / macro / function support stuff, my
irritation with some uglies I've been meaning to clean up for ages
reached critical point.

So, here's a patch series cleaning up the input file handling, and the
srcpos / parser location tracking stuff.  This is a fusion of some
stuff I've had on the back-burner for a while with the srcpos related
pieces from jdl's interpreted language series.

I'm pretty happy with patches 1-4, but 5 probably needs a bit more
polish, and I'd like to add another patch adding column number
tracking and a cleaner way of doing line tracking.  But it's late and
I'd like to get what I have out for people to look at.

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson