dtc

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Aug 29 17:26:23 EST 2008

On Friday 08 August 2008 08:10:04 Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
> If you want to make my-board.dtb, just type:
>
> $ make my-board.dtb
>
> You may need to specific DTS_FLAGS though, e.g.:
>
> $ export DTS_FLAGS="-p 0x1000"
> $ make my-board.dtb

What do those flags do, by the way?  (Is there documentation I should read on
this?)

I've skimmed Documentation/powerpc/booting-without-of.txt a bit, but I don't
recall it mentioning much about flags?  (A quick grep showed gpio flags and
address allocation flags, but not what any of them actually _were_...)

> Wolfgang.

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.