[ccan] CCAN updates

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Thu Sep 1 17:17:51 AEST 2022

Hi all,

        Despite the fact that I let the domain name expire, and someone
squatted on it with an old version and an advertizing link (who knew?),
CCAN is still alive.  I use it in my day job, so I do update it fairly
regularly.

        It lives on GH until I find something better:

                https://github.com/rustyrussell/ccan/

        In the last year, two new modules "closefrom" (to close all fds
above a given number) and "rune" (a form of cryptographic cookie) have
been written.

I hope for those who continue to use it, it serves you well!

Cheers,
Rusty.