[ccan] How to build ccan on cross-platform?

不死之身 635844619 at qq.com
Thu Sep 10 17:14:05 AEST 2015

I want to use it in the embedded linux system, but i can't build it success. Anyone can help me?

 I have compiled the configurator program yet in the host linux, but i use command below to get the config.h faild:

 ./configurator arm-linux-gcc -g3 -ggdb -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wundef -DCCAN_STR_DEBUG=1 > config.h.tmp
configurator: Test for HAVE_ALIGNOF failed with 2:
./configurator.out: 1: ./configurator.out: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")

 Thanks in advance.