[ccan] CCAN Update for 2015-02

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Wed Apr 1 15:44:08 AEDT 2015

Hi all!

	This was the month I realized I'd been missing CCAN mailing list
mails.  All fixed now, but apologies again for the delays/

Module of the Month: ccan/asprintf
==================================

This is a classic "implement in case you don't have it" module, but it
also provides a nice, easy-to-use wrapper:

        char *afmt(const char *fmt, ...);

This is far more natural than asprintf, which returns -1 and leaves its
strp argument *undefined* on error.

New modules:
============
        base64: implements rfc4648, the base64 encoding (Peter Barker)
        ntdb - Next Generation Trivial Database (David Disseldorp)
        stringbuilder - join lists of strings (Stuart Longland)

Minor updates & bugfixes:
========================
        endian: Fix cpu_to_be64 on big-endian (Jeremy Kerr)
        invbloom - add callback for when we find a singleton.
	list - list_swap, list_add_after/before, list_for_each_rev_safe
                (Eric Wong)

Tools:
======
	ccanlint - don't get false positive on LGPL when looking for GPL
                 (Peter Barker)

Cheers,
Rusty.