[ccan] [PATH 0/3] Linked list stack and queue implementations

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Wed Sep 10 00:22:51 EST 2014

This patch series adds two modules, giving simple Stack and Queue
implementations in terms of singly linked lists.

I toyed with several approaches to a "general" singly linked list
module, but I couldn't figure out a set of operations that seemed sane
and complete - what you can do with singly linked lists really depends
on how much effort you want to go to.  It quickly starts to reach the
point that it seems like you're abstracting almost nothing, and might
as well open-code the pointer manipulations.

So, I'm going back to these small modules that don't do a lot, but do
provide clear abstractions.