[ccan] added qc (#4)

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Sat Jan 12 16:35:44 EST 2013

Andrew Pennebaker <notifications at github.com> writes:

> Added https://github.com/mcandre/qc
>
> You can merge this Pull Request by running:
>
>   git pull https://github.com/mcandre/ccan master

Hi Andrew,

        Sorry, I just realized my github emails don't get my attention.

I'm a little confused by your module, having never heard of QuickCheck
before (a URL might be helpful?).  Also, your _info file doesn't
compile (which found a bug in ccanlint, so that's good!):

$ gcc -o info -x c _info
_info: In function ‘main’:
_info:44:6: error: ‘argc’ undeclared (first use in this function)
_info:44:6: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
_info:45:14: error: ‘argv’ undeclared (first use in this function)
_info:47:4: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘exit’ [enabled by default]
_info:51:4: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘exit’ [enabled by default]
_info:54:4: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘exit’ [enabled by default]

Perhaps you should try running ccanlint on your module?

Cheers,
Rusty.