[ccan] new module: daemon_with_notify

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Tue Feb 22 14:38:42 EST 2011

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 12:14:47 +1100, Stewart Smith <stewart at flamingspork.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've adapted the daemon() code we're using for Drizzle (which is an
> adaptation of what is used in memcached and probably about a dozen other
> things) and submitting it for inclusion here.
>
> It's in the daemon-with-notify branch in
> git at github.com:stewartsmith/ccan.git

Thanks, I've applied it.

> It even gets a okay ccanlint score! (25/33 ain't too bad).
>
> Since it's derived from elsewhere, i've kept the same 3 clause BSD license and
> added it to licenses/

I renamed that to BSD-3CLAUSE, fixed the link and the License: tag in
_info, then fixed ccanlint to recognize the new license (so now it's 26/33!)

Joey, should I fix up your license tags to explicitly say BSD-MIT?

Thanks!
Rusty.
PS.  Send your ssh key and I'll give you commit access to your module...