[ccan] ISC license ?

Greg London email at greglondon.com
Thu Oct 21 04:35:24 EST 2010

I'm not sure what ccan's overall goal is but according to cpan

http://www.cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.html#How_is_Perl_licensed

Most of the modules on cpan are licensed gnu gpl or perl artistic. Maybe
ccan might want to consider a suggestion to contributers to keep, if at all
possible, licenses to a few common ones (and list those common licenses).

There really are only a handful of different licensing goals.  And multiple
nuances, while sometimes deathly important to the developer, ends up
creating headaches for.all the downstream users because of
incompatibilities.

Greg