[ccan] ccan list.h

HOWARD PRITCHARD hppritcha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 08:12:51 EST 2010

Hello ccan folks,

I would like to use the list.h code from ccan in my bsd-license code.
I would be using it as is without modification.  I really like
the semantics of the list management routines and don't like
to reinvent wheels.

My employer's lawyers think that if list.h from ccan is LGPL
(as opposed to the list.h from the linux kernel), then provided
we supply a copy of the list.h and related source code in our
distribution then we should be okay.

My questions are, is the list.h code from ccan in fact LGPL v2?
If there are any questions about authorship, etc. who should
I list as the author of the list.h code?

Thanks for any help,

howard