[ccan] Major update to array module

Joseph Adams joeyadams3.14159 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 15:01:53 EST 2009

I have given my array module a makeover (see attached
array-0.1.tar.bz2 ).  Major changes are:

* All the macros have been renamed to flat array_* names.  Instead of
Array, AInit, AAppend, etc., it is now array, array_init,
array_append, etc..  This will obviously break any applications
already using the array module (if any); 'renames' is the list of sed
commands I used to make the name changes.
* array (by default) now uses talloc functions instead of regular
malloc/realloc/free.
* All of the array macros have tests now.

I apologize for the enormous size (948K uncompressed).  That's due to
the large, randomly-generated arrays in the testsuite.  I may have
those generated at run-time in the future.

Because _info.c includes ccan/array/array.h to see if ARRAY_USE_TALLOC
is defined, it fools ccan_depends causing it to not work properly.  I
attached a fix for that (see ignore_include.patch ).

Both the ccan_depends patch and the updated array module should work
in harmony with the -Wextra module I posted a couple days ago (see
re-attached wextra_20090515.patch).

Have fun!