[ccan] [CCAN] Regarding GSoC 2009

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 00:22:36 EST 2009

hi,

I just went through the GSoC 2009 list and found CCAN there..

I'm a college student and code in C.. I haven't developed a proper app
yet but can write programs to solve a given problem (mostly).. like the
ones given at google code jam etc.

I work on a Fedora system, and am an Ambassador as well as a font
packager (just have 2 fonts under my belt currently) for the Fedora
Project.

I generally use the man pages and the ircs etc. to clear my queries and
find out new functions etc. needed to solve these problems..

I havent written modules myself.. I wanted to know if I can apply for
the CCAN project for GSoC ? ie Do i know enough? :)

regards,

Ankur