[ccan] CCAN: code upload with name ogg_to_pcm.tar.gz

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Thu Apr 9 11:48:27 EST 2009

On Thursday 09 April 2009 09:50:54 Rusty Russell wrote:
> Yes, but it was a nice topical point (we'd been discussing this recently
> on IRC).  And seeing the games people play lets us improve ccanlint :)

Actually, your uploads (got wwviadio too, thanks!) raise a new question:
how to list non-ccan dependencies.  I have currently settled for the name
used by the source code download tarball, ie. libvorbis and portaudio.

Also, format for "libs" output is one-per-line (tho my hacky scripts accept
spaces at the moment): YA ccanlint test.

Thanks!
Rusty.