[ccan] CCAN: code upload with name ogg_to_pcm.tar.gz

Stephen Cameron smcameron at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 23:41:17 EST 2009

That wasn't gamesmanship, that was me trying to figure out how this ccan thing works.

Got any bright ideas how to test whether an ogg gets decoded correctly?

I thought about embedding ogg and corresponding PCM data in static character arrays, writting the ogg data out to a file in /tmp, decoding that to memory and memcmp vs. the previously stored PCM data ... but if libvorbisfile tweaks their algorithm, that will break, so that's not really cool.

-- steve