[ccan] GSoC Idea: "Accepting code"

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Sun Mar 23 15:58:56 EST 2008

On Saturday 22 March 2008 02:13:18 Leandro Doctors wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in aplying to the GSoC Accepting code" idea. When you say a
> web page... what kind of web page are you talking about?
> -A static single page
> -A new static web site; or
> -A whole new website developed using a (database-driven) website managment
> system (either existent or not)?

Hi Leandro,

I just sent out another mail about this.  Ideally it would be a web page which
accepts what they upload, runs some simple sanity checks and then commits it
to the respository.

It could be more sophisticated, and no doubt will be depending on the progress
of things like ccanlint and presentation tools, etc.

Cheers,
Rusty.