[ccan] Upload code module

dinesh g g.dinesh.cse at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 14:09:53 EST 2008

Currently, users who logged in, only can upload code. Is it required to
allow upload from users who did not logged in?

.zip file is allowed now.

Junk code directory which stores score low code(ccanlint) is also up.

Renaming to <packagename>-<author> if package name already exist is also up.

Still i am not able to delete files using "rsync --delete --force" it says
permission denied and cannot delete non empty directories.

Thanks,
Dinesh.