[ccan] Upload code module

Adam Kennedy adamkennedybackup at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 15:25:03 EST 2008

I would be a good idea to greatly limit the number of upload types.

This is mainly because every format we want to support ALSO has to be
supported in the client, and as a result bloats out the dependencies
of the client (unless we repackage the distros).

So I for one wouldn't mind starting with only tarballs... bz doesn't
really give a huge benefit, given the low number of downloads we
forsee during the initial period.

Adam K