[ccan] Accpeting code module

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Sun Jun 8 17:03:12 EST 2008

On Friday 06 June 2008 18:47:46 dinesh g wrote:
> Hi Rusty,
>
> I have developed some basic front end.  Going to start developing backend.
> I have a doubt regarding registration for developer.
>
> If a developer want to register, developer will request for account id
> through a form similar to CPAN. Should each request for ccan account, some
> one has to approve it, for that developer to become the member?

I'd prefer them to be able to register and upload without human interaction,
but perhaps keep uploads from unconfirmed users somewhere aside until they
are confirmed?

We want to make it as easy as possible for people to contribute code.

BTW, we should probably arrange weekly meetings on #ccan on irc.freenode.net:
what time suits you?  If nothing better, how about 1:30pm Monday here
(Australia/Sydney) which is 9am in India I think?

Cheers,
Rusty.