[Cbe-oss-dev] Closing down cbe-oss-dev list?

Akira Tsukamoto akira-t at s9.dion.ne.jp
Mon Sep 14 02:36:36 AEST 2020

Hi David,

Do you mind hosting the MARS and Sony-PS3/distro-kit for archive purpose?
The following links are hosted as ftp, and have a feeling web browser is going to block ftp access
so it would be great if it would be accessible with https.

Docs for MARS.
ftp://ftp.infradead.org/pub/Sony-PS3/mars/latest/mars-docs-1.1.5/html/
This had an influence to the OpenCL specification.

It would be also really great if the contents of iso image are mounted as loopback device,
then we could see the Cell/B.E. programming guide docs.
ftp://ftp.infradead.org/pub/Sony-PS3/distro-kit/CELL-Linux-CL_20080609-ADDON.iso

It is OK only it is possible and you have time in your spare time.

Best,
-Akira

On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 01:29:08 -0700
Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail.com> mentioned: