[Cbe-oss-dev] bsc.es mirror?

Geoff Levand geoff at infradead.org
Sun May 31 01:34:42 AEST 2020

Hi David,

On 5/30/20 3:12 AM, David Springate wrote:
> Or perhaps there's a better way of setting up a cross-compiler for PS3 Linux?

For the Linux kernel, I just cross compile with the packaged
gcc-powerpc-linux-gnu that gets installed on my host,
currently Ubuntu 19.10, so gcc-9.2.1.

For PPE user programs, I usually just build native on the PS3,
which I now have as Debian sid powerpc (32-bit).  I do have this
script which will (should) fixup a root filesystem to be used as
a cross-compile SYSROOT, but I haven't yet tried it for the PS3:

  https://github.com/glevand/tdd-project/blob/master/scripts/prepare-sysroot.sh

As of now, I don't have a working SPE toolchain.  Its on my
todo list to try and get something that will work on/with
Debian sid.  Please keep us updated if you do any work
towards building an SPE toolchain.