[Cbe-oss-dev] Fedora 18

sony fedora sonyfedora at outlook.com
Sun Jan 27 07:56:38 EST 2013

Thanks for your response.  So as of now, which would be the easiest distribution, version, and architecture (x86_64 or ppc64?) to put linux onto the PS3 in terms of usability and ease of installation?Preferably starting with Fedora, then Ubuntu/Mint as I have had most experience with these.  But I do not mind using others. Thanks.