[Cbe-oss-dev] Fedora 18

sony fedora sonyfedora at outlook.com
Sun Jan 27 04:35:35 EST 2013

 I finally got around to trying to install linux for my old fat PS3 which still has the otherOS option.  I noticed that the last version that you used was Fedora 12.  Is it possible to use petitboot with F18?  I just downloaded the F18 live DVD iso and created a live USB.

The Petitboot is version 0.2 from this site.
http://jk.ozlabs.org/projects/petitboot/

Petitboot didn't detect anything from the USB, would I need to add some options like kexec ---??? to /boot/petitboot.conf?  Also what are the options I should pass to kexec to boot fedora?   Thanks.