[Cbe-oss-dev] Good resources for PS3 linux

sony fedora sonyfedora at outlook.com
Sun Feb 3 10:14:11 EST 2013

Are there any good sites on what can and cannot be done in linux for PS3 (both technical and legal wise)?  For example, could some sort of GPU like parallel computing (OpenCL) be done?  Could I run my legal PS1/2/3 games in linux?  I just want to play with the system since I do own another PS3 (and PS1/2), if that matters.  I'm having fun playing with python at the moment, so I guess setting up a web server on it should be no problem.   Would it be possible to add RAM?  I've done a brief search, but many links point to storage and the links that talk about memory say its not really possible. Thanks!