[Cbe-oss-dev] Questions about running kernels/Linux under custom firmwares

Shawn Hoffman godisgovernment at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 19:27:04 EST 2012

I just did the same thing, and ended up using a pre-patched kernel
from http://gitbrew.org/~glevand/ps3/linux/linux-3/ along with the
standard gentoo stage3 ppc64-32ul tarball. It's working great so far,
I just hope I can get multilib setup for compiling/running ppc64
userland apps as well...or else I may just move to the 64bit userland.