[Cbe-oss-dev] No more PS3 linux at home

D. Herrendoerfer d.herrendoerfer at herrendoerfer.name
Mon May 10 23:59:47 EST 2010

Yesterday evening my old faithfull fat gaming PS3 gave me the YLOD,
exactly four
weeks after being turned from a hybrid gaming/development to a pure
gaming
console.
I've spent an abismal morning on the phone with Sony service here in
germany
trying to get it fixed somehow, and my data rescued - as well as my
game disc out.
The outcome is that now know that I am a 'parasite', and that this is
my problem.
I am going to turn my development - 'parasite' PS3 into a gaming unit
for
my family and me, and I will stop working on PS3 linux projects from
home.
I will though take up the challenge of solving my problem.

Best regards,

Dirk Herrendoerfer