[Cbe-oss-dev] PS3 Linux Wake-on-Bluetooth

Nebojsa Simic nsimic at gmail.com
Wed May 5 01:50:16 EST 2010

Hello dear Cell Gurus,

This is my first posting on the list and I write because I have a
major problem with my Linux on PS3. The problem is that I have to get
up from my couch each time I turn it on thus wasting precious energy
which would normally be converted into body fat.

So the question is:
Is it possible to implement a "wake-on-bluetooth" feature in linux on ps3 ?
The XMB supports it, so I'm curious whether the hypervisor allows it ?
and :
Is it already implemented somewhere ?
If it is possible but not implemented, I can do it, but where do I start ?

best regards,
Nebojsa Simic