[Cbe-oss-dev] hdd probleam

Akos Marton makos999 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:58:25 EST 2010

Dear List,

I'm writing to you, because I'm trying to install a new ps3 with the
firmware 3.15. I installed petitboot sucessfully and want to be
installed the latest Fedora 12 on it. The installer works correctly
until that time, that try to find the hdd, probably it works -the GameOS
can see it. Under /dev I can't see any kind of ps3da, only ps3flash -I
tried it from petitboot-shell.
Should I use some kind of bootlfag or kernel parameter?
Everything seems to be correct, I didn't get any error message.

Regards,
mAkos