[Cbe-oss-dev] [patch 06/18] petitboot: Discover unmount inactive devices

Jeremy Kerr jk at ozlabs.org
Mon Mar 30 19:33:05 EST 2009

Geoff,

> Unmount devices with no bootloader conf files.

Config files may refer to kernels/icons/etc on other devices, so we need
to keep them mounted, even if we didn't find anything...

Granted, we're probably not going to see any references to resources
that aren't on the same media - they'll probably be on a different
partition of the same device.

You're trying to work-around the can't-eject-mounted-CD problem, right?

Cheers,

Jeremy