[Cbe-oss-dev] cpufreq driver on ps3 platform

Vaibhav vtandon at gwmail.gwu.edu
Tue Jul 21 00:50:27 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to implement dynamic voltage scaling algorithm on the cell
processor on the PS3. Is it possible to change the freq on the ps3 platform
using cpufreq. I've had no luck so far. Im guessing because of it not being
activated in the BIOS. Is there any workaround? Would it be possible to
write directly to the register in the processor concerning the voltage
selection? Please help me out. my whole project depends on this part. any
suggestions will do.

Thanks a lot

Vaibhav Tandon