[Cbe-oss-dev] unpredictable shutdowns

Akos Marton makos999 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:09:11 EST 2009

Dear List,

I've followed the instructions below, but there isn't any useful
result, exactly nothing any result or log information.
Have somebody got any other idea?

What is the opinion about reinstall that machine? -but in the world of
linux/unix it is not a solution as I think.

Regards,

mAkos

--
People seldom notice clothes, if you wear a big smile.
http://counter.li.org/