[Cbe-oss-dev] Problem with lastfm client on PS3 Debian

thegame4121982 at msn.com thegame4121982 at msn.com
Mon Jan 26 08:22:33 EST 2009

    Hi, anyone on here using Debian on their PS3 and use the lastfm client on it? I using Debian on my PS3 and am having a problem with lastfm on Debian PS3. The problem starts from the moment I log into lastfm client. Everything I do starting with logging into the lastfm seems to take longer than it should including starting and loading music stations and the songs actually playing. Also only like three or four songs play before the station that I am listening to stops playing all together. After this I have to restart the current stations it takes longer than it should to start and loading the station as well as taking longer than it should for the music to start playing. Anyone else using Debian on their PS3 experiencing this? Thanks.