[Cbe-oss-dev] [patch 0/9] 2nd petitboot-multiple-ui patches

Geoff Levand geoffrey.levand at am.sony.com
Thu Jan 22 11:26:53 EST 2009

Hi Jeremy,

Here is a second set of patches for your petitboot multiple-ui
rework.  This set is independent of, but apply on top of the
first set I sent on Jan 12th.

 [patch 1/9] petitboot: Move waiter to library
 [patch 2/9] petitboot: Fix waiter alloc
 [patch 3/9] petitboot: Move log to library
 [patch 4/9] petitboot: Change client to use pb_log
 [patch 5/9] petitboot: Flush log stream on write
 [patch 6/9] petitboot: Add boot_option_copy routine
 [patch 7/9] petitboot: Add client ops instance arg
 [patch 8/9] petitboot: Make client ops constant
 [patch 9/9] petitboot: Make device instance constant

Just for anyone interested, I have a git repo of all my current
petitboot development patches here:

  http://git.infradead.org/ps3/petitboot-multiple-ui-patches.git