[Cbe-oss-dev] [patch 0/8] petitboot-multiple-ui patches

Geoff Levand geoffrey.levand at am.sony.com
Mon Feb 16 17:57:12 EST 2009

Hi Jeremy,

Here is a fouth set of patches for the petitboot multiple-ui
rework.

 [patch 1/8] petitboot: Pass cb_arg to discover_client_init
 [patch 2/8] petitboot: Add list_continue_each_entry routine
 [patch 3/8] petitboot: Add list debugging support
 [patch 4/8] petitboot: Makefile cleanups
 [patch 5/8] petitboot: Add CFLAGS to LDFLAGS
 [patch 6/8] petitboot: Add generic UI menu support
 [patch 7/8] petitboot: Add ncurses helper routines
 [patch 8/8] petitboot: Add PS3 ncurses cui program

Just for anyone interested, I have a git repo of my petitboot
development work here:

  http://git.infradead.org/ps3/petitboot-multiple-ui-patches.git