[Cbe-oss-dev] Debian Squeeze Daily builds no longer installable on the ps3

Norberto Feliberty thegame4121982 at msn.com
Tue Dec 29 13:01:44 EST 2009

Hello, I'm writing to inform that Debian suqueeze daily builds are no longer installable on the playstation 3. I have tried with both usb media and cd-rw media by burning the mini iso onto the media and both result in a repeating error message that says segmentation fault and something about process and a number and something about  kbd or something  similar I'm sorry I am unable to give exact details becaue I am visually impaired and cannot really see the smal print. This occurs after selecting the install option from petiboot. Tried the build from 12-28-09. Thanks

Norberto