[Cbe-oss-dev] intermittent trouble on startup on a QS22 with 2.6.30

Marcus Daniels mdaniels at lanl.gov
Fri Dec 11 09:36:06 EST 2009

On 12/10/09 3:30 PM, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> No idea what could have changed here, I'll wait to see what the older
> kernel shows.

I had some trouble integrating 2.6.25 with systemsim and AUFS filesystem
that's needed for booting in my environment.

However, disabling the PCI endpoint on 2.6.30 did work.  The Axon
devices register and apnet comes up too.  However, this was Axon 1.0.18
and apnet 1.01.   (What I was working with before you updated the git
trees..)

Marcus