[Cbe-oss-dev] WPA Enterprise on PS3

Geoff Levand geoffrey.levand at am.sony.com
Tue Dec 8 07:58:06 EST 2009

On 12/07/2009 11:46 AM, C V wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to make the PS3 Slim talk WPA Enterprise (EAP-FAST)?  I'm
> running the latest firmware 3.10 and I'm trying to make the PS3 work with–
> a) WPA Enterprise (TKIP)
> b) WPA2 Enterprise (AES)

Sorry, we only answer questions about Linux on PS3 on
this mailing list, which the slim model currently does
not support.  Please contact Sony product support for
this.

Just to mention it, it seems that from Linux the PS3
cannot support WPA Enterprise, though this has not
tested/verified.  If someone is interested I can
look into it.