[Cbe-oss-dev] Help needed with usb headset

Norberto Feliberty thegame4121982 at msn.com
Mon Aug 31 04:31:16 EST 2009

Hello group, I am trying to use a usb headset on my playstation 3 to set
up voip software such as ekiga and twinkle to make and recieve calls.
The trouble I am running into is that whenever I try and make use of the
usb headset, it locks up my ps3 forcing me to do a hard reboot by
holding down the button on the front of hte ps3. I am trying to use a
gigaware usb headset on my ps3. It works on the gameos. I am currently
running ubuntu 9.04 on my ps3.  Anyone else run into this problem when
trying ot use a usb headset on their ps3 in linux? Thanks.