[Cbe-oss-dev] ps3-boot-game-os can't change boot flag

Geoff Levand geoffrey.levand at am.sony.com
Thu Aug 27 11:01:30 EST 2009

Hi Mita-san,

On 08/18/2009 06:18 PM, Akinobu Mita wrote:
>>> os_area_header_read: read error: os_area_header: Input/outpur error
>>> main:627: os_area_read_hp error.

Just FYI, I found a bug in the petitboot program that would cause
petitboot to deference a null pointer and exit with a segmentation
fault when the os_area_header_read() call fails.  I released a new
version of petitboot today with a fix.

Note that this is just a fix for the petitboot program's error
handling, an NOT a fix for the actual flash I/O error.  We are
still working on that problem.