[Cbe-oss-dev] No otheros feature on new PS3 slim ?

Nou Phabmixay nou.phabmixay at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 05:38:06 EST 2009

I'm not happy with the decision but after a few days I'm glad people
are still employed to work on CBE. I hated to recommend the new slim
to a friend yesterday but I hope that with some profits we can go back
to having the feature rich machine we once had. Though I do have
little faith in it happening I understand their decision and their
willingness to be profitable. I would like to be there with them in
their 10 year plan (which hopefully will include Other OS).

Also, it would be nice to have an XNA.

Thank you to everyone that has worked on the toolchain, the kernel and petiboot.

~nou