[Cbe-oss-dev] No otheros feature on new PS3 slim ?

Noah Evans noah.evans at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 02:20:48 EST 2009

Personally I'd prefer to pay for an OS oriented SDK(e.g. mambo that
matches the ps3 instead of a cell blade, a packaged petitboot and
cross compilers) and full documentation of the hypervisor. Like a Net
Yaroze for OS hackers that wouldn't cannibalize any of Sony's game
business. I like Linux, but the Cell has a lot of interesting
applications to systems software research.

Noah