[Cbe-oss-dev] No otheros feature on new PS3 slim ?

thegame4121982 at msn.com thegame4121982 at msn.com
Sun Aug 23 12:05:37 EST 2009

I hope SCE's new slim ps3s do very badly in sales. I am very happy that I
was able to buy a ps3 when I did because if I didn't get the chance to buy a
ps3 I would not buy one now. Even though this only affects the new slim
ps3s,  I am still very dissapointed by this decision.  Since SCE decided to
go this route, I feel that they really need to overhaul the xmb web browser
as well as add support for streamming videos for other formats beides flash.