[Cbe-oss-dev] Petitboot Configuration?

Geoff Levand geoffrey.levand at am.sony.com
Mon Oct 6 14:51:02 EST 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 18:36 -0700, Jiafu Gao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the August 15 petitboot build [0] and it works great.  My question is if it is possible to do some customizations? Specifically, the wait time for auto boot is 100 seconds. For my setup (remote wake up via LAN), I want to change it to 10 seconds or less.

Yes, you need to checkout the OpenWRT sources, then apply the PS3
specific patches from here:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/geoff/cell/ps3-petitboot/

The patch series files specify the OpenWRT revisions to checkout.

Read the OpenWRT web pages to learn how to build it.

Check this mail list's archive for more info.