[Cbe-oss-dev] ps3: BUG: spinlock lockup on CPU#1, udevd/505 or modprobe/633

Geert Uytterhoeven Geert.Uytterhoeven at sonycom.com
Thu Oct 2 02:12:36 EST 2008

	Hi Bob,

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008, Bob McGwier wrote:
> Exactly the same here on all of my PS3's but not so on my QS21's or any of my Mercury 1U dual Cell servers (kernel 2.6.25)

Which firmware do you have on your PS3s?

With kind regards,

Geert Uytterhoeven
Software Architect

Sony Techsoft Centre Europe
The Corporate Village · Da Vincilaan 7-D1 · B-1935 Zaventem · Belgium

Phone:    +32 (0)2 700 8453
Fax:      +32 (0)2 700 8622
E-mail:   Geert.Uytterhoeven at sonycom.com
Internet: http://www.sony-europe.com/

A division of Sony Europe (Belgium) N.V.
VAT BE 0413.825.160 · RPR Brussels
Fortis · BIC GEBABEBB · IBAN BE41293037680010