[Cbe-oss-dev] Debian Live for PS3 project dead?

thegame4121982 at msn.com thegame4121982 at msn.com
Wed Nov 19 07:34:21 EST 2008

I cannot boot the Debian installer with the standard kernel. Attempting to
do so, I get three beeps followed by a shutdown after pressing enter at the
kboot prompt. Only the kernel from the add on CD seems to work. Also I
believe sixaxis is close to working. It shows up in my Bluetooth list of
devices but I don't know how ot make it work. My cell phone which is
bluetooth enabled however works. I can send files to it from my PS3 Debian
and receive files from my phone to my PS3 Debian.