[Cbe-oss-dev] Debian Live for PS3 project dead?

thegame4121982 at msn.com thegame4121982 at msn.com
Wed Nov 19 07:17:11 EST 2008

Hi thanks for the reply. What are the kernel headers used for. I just cross
compiled a kernel for the PS3a few days ago v2.6.27.6 on my x86 machine
running Debian and will try to see if it works when I get the time. I
previously compiled a kernel for Debian on my PS3 v2.6.27.4 and it works
well but I notice it only gives 217MB of RAM instead of 223MB of RAM that
the kernel in the add on CD gives.  I knew about the PS3 Debian howto but
was trying to get to the bottom of why it does not install on it's own.
Thanks.